Department of Insurance and Valuation
The Department of Insurance & Valuation is committed to enhance undergraduates’ education and postgraduates education in the field of Insurance and Valuation by introducing programmes with skills, capabilities and competencies to meet the real world requirement through interaction with public and private sector organizations. It is also committed to pursue the excellence in teaching and learning in Insurance and Valuation by conducting research and community service while making all efforts to contribute to the vision of the Faculty of Business Studies and Finance.
To make these objectives a reality, the department of Insurance and Valuation hopes to attribute to undergraduates;
- An in-depth understanding in management concepts both from theoretical and practical perspectives.
- The modern academic knowledge, skills, abilities and insights into the current practices of management in Business organizations.
- Leadership, entrepreneurial skills and skills of communication and presentation.
- Range of competencies in understanding of and dealing with management issues in modern organizations.
- Firm base for further study on Insurance and Valuation.